City Year San Antonio
San Antonio is home to a close-knit and welcoming community known for its rich cultural heritage. City Year San Antonio works alongside teachers and community partners to support students across the city.
Living in San Antonio
The city is culturally rich and welcoming, making it an ideal place to spend a year making an impact. From its spectacular parks and green spaces, to festive seasonal events, San Antonio has it all, and City Year San Antonio is excited to help you make this great city your new home.
This year, 90 City Year AmeriCorps members will support over 6,500 students in 8 San Antonio schools.
Helpful links for your City Year in San Antonio
- Get special offers and promotions for the San Antonio rodeo
- Visit San Antonio’s museums that offer free admissions
- Visit the Alamo and learn about its history during the Texas Revolution
- Walk down the River Walk to experience this urban ecosystem
- Live like a local with this list of 52 things to do throughout the city
- Check out the arts and crafts, live music and food for South First Fridays on South Alamo Street
- Take advantage of the city’s bike share program