Support City Year’s E-Gift Card Drive
As our broader community adjusts to the new realities presented by COVID-19, our AmeriCorps members continue to powerfully serve their communities remotely while earning a modest living stipend. To help ensure AmeriCorps members can access emergency household resources at this time, City Year is organizing an e-gift card drive to help secure a $25 gift card for every service member. We hope you consider donating an e-gift card in support of the people who make our work possible.
Instructions for donating E-gift cards to City Year Corps Members
- Go to https://bit.ly/cy-egiftcard (our preferred gift-card vendor site)
- Under the prompt “Gift Card Amount”, select $25
- Select the quantity of cards you would like to donate
- Click add to cart and complete transaction on Walmart.com using your email address
- Once you receive order information from “Walmart Online”, simply forward that email to email@example.com or follow the instructions at the bottom of email to “Send as Gift”
After 24 hours from purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org thanking you for your contribution to our campaign.
Thank you for your support!
To our City Year supporters, The safety and well-being of the City Year community – AmeriCorps members, students, staff members,...Read more about Keeping Our Communities Safe Amidst Uncertain Times
Five City Year alumni received Comcast NBCUniversal Leadership Awards at the 15th annual ceremony.Read more about Comcast NBCUniversal Leadership Awards honor City Year alumni for 15th Year
City Year San José/Silicon Valley welcomes Manjula Talreja to their local Board of Directors.Read more about CYSJ/SV names Salesforce executive to Board of Directors