Support City Year’s E-Gift Card Drive
As our broader community adjusts to the new realities presented by COVID-19, our AmeriCorps members continue to powerfully serve their communities remotely while earning a modest living stipend. To help ensure AmeriCorps members can access emergency household resources at this time, City Year is organizing an e-gift card drive to help secure a $25 gift card for every service member. We hope you consider donating an e-gift card in support of the people who make our work possible.
Instructions for donating E-gift cards to City Year Corps Members
- Go to https://bit.ly/cy-egiftcard (our preferred gift-card vendor site)
- Under the prompt “Gift Card Amount”, select $25
- Select the quantity of cards you would like to donate
- Click add to cart and complete transaction on Walmart.com using your email address
- Once you receive order information from “Walmart Online”, simply forward that email to email@example.com or follow the instructions at the bottom of email to “Send as Gift”
After 24 hours from purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org thanking you for your contribution to our campaign.
Thank you for your support!
City Year San José/Silicon Valley is pleased to announce that Kevin Bradshaw, an athlete, coach and educator, has been selected...Read more about City Year San José/Silicon Valley Announces Kevin Bradshaw as New Executive Director
$15 Million CA State Budget Allocation for Student Success Coaches to Strengthen AmeriCorps Programs in Schools San José, CA – California Gov....Read more about $15 Million CA State Budget Allocation for Student Success Coaches to Strengthen AmeriCorps Programs in Schools
City Year San José/Silicon Valley, along with the entire City Year network, unequivocally condemns the killing of George Floyd, an...Read more about City Year San José/Silicon Valley's Response to Institutionalized Racism