Summer Soirée 2022
Join City Year Philadelphia for our annual Summer Soirée! Enjoy a fun evening of networking with a group of young professionals who are dedicated to advancing City Year's mission.
You SHORE are going to have a great time at City Year Philadelphia’s Summer Soiree as we go “Under the Sea” at the Independence Seaport Museum. Join us for an evening of networking, food, drinks, and a silent auction as we celebrate the work of City Year. Tickets are $50. Attire: Under the Sea inspired or Snappy Casual
Summer Soirée is hosted by City Year Philadelphia’s Associate Board, a group of young professionals who advance the City Year mission – closing the education gap in Philadelphia – by building social and professional network engagement and creating a pipeline of lifelong donors and champions for City Year. Learn more about the Associate Board and City Year Philadelphia’s group of Young Friends.
- Please note that upon arrival to the event, all guests will be required to present proof of vaccination against COVID-19 OR proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to the event.
- For those who are vaccinated:
- Please be prepared to show your vaccine card (a photo is acceptable) before entering the event.
- For those are NOT vaccinated, please be prepared to either:
- Show a timestamped photo of your negative rapid test (an at-home test is acceptable) taken within 72 hours prior to the event, OR
- Show your email results from your negative PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to the event.
- In alignment with the City’s COVID-19 policies, masks are strongly recommended for guests, when not actively eating or drinking.
- To minimize the spread of COVID-19, please do not attend if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19, and/or
- You have related symptoms, and/or
- You had close contact with someone with COVID-19
- Independence Seaport Museum, 211 S Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Thursday, June 9, 2022
- 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm EST