Build your skills through a service year
Are you passionate about service? Are you looking to pursue a gap year in the 2022-2023 school year? If that's you, then you won't want to miss our City Year information session on December 2.
Come learn all about what it’s like to be a City Year AmeriCorps member. We’ll discuss the full-time responsibilities, and benefits. Serving as a City Year AmeriCorps member is a great way to build your toolkit, gain the professional and leadership experience needed for your future endeavors!
This session is for you if you’re:
- considering taking a gap year
- interested in gaining valuable work experience
- ready to give back to your community
- committed to supporting students’ experience in school
- seeking responsibility and leadership opportunities to align your career path to your values.
This session will also be an opportunity to get your questions answered by a City Year Recruiter! We hope to see you there!