Education Equity Panel
We know that potential is equally distributed, but opportunity is not.
Join us on Zoom for a conversation with community leaders and educators about the current challenges and opportunities related to educational equity, how this has been impacted by COVID-19 and how you can be a part of creating a more equitable education experience for all Kansas City students.
- Dr. Mark Bedell Superintendent, Kansas City Public Schools
- Cornell Ellis Executive Director, BLOC (Brothers Liberating Our Communities)
- Edgar Palacios President & CEO, Latinx Education Collaborative
- Dr. Dred Scott President & CEO, Boys & Girls Club of Kansas City
- Selina Rios Learning & Evaluation Director, City Year Kansas City