Your Opportunity for Impact
RootOne is a “Jewish start-up” – an innovative, dynamic initiative that is pro-actively inspiring a generation of teens to be more confident and proud Jews as they enter the next stage of their lives. RootOne, along with its youth serving trip providers, redefine and deepen the typical teen Israel summer trip experience so that its impact is long-lasting. It does so by reducing the cost of participation and by diversifying Israel experiences to make them more accessible to a wider audience of Jewish teens.
We know that an intentionally designed and well-facilitated immersive experience in Israel has the capacity to breathe vitality, passion, and commitment among Jewish teens that could directly impact the future landscape of North American Jewish life. It provides a framework that allows Jewish teens to explore many of the issues that matter most to them as adolescents and as young Jews. Research shows that outside of Jewish day school (which only a small percentage of Jewish teens in North America attend), there is no greater impact on a young person’s Jewish identity formation than an Israel trip with their peers.
An Israel experience increases the likelihood of Jewish teens being more committed to their Jewish community in the long term, maintaining personal relationships with other Jews, and assuming leadership roles in the world. At a time when Jewish voices on campus need to be heard more than ever, the Israel experience has proven to increase the connections of young Jews to their fellow Jews and to greatly enhance their connection to Israel. At scale, this experience can radically transform the trajectory of North American Jewry. Learn more at www.rootone.org and www.jewishedproject.org.
RootOne provides financial support to Trip Providers (Youth Serving Organizations, Jewish Residential Camps, Jewish Federations, and other grantees responsible for organizing top tier Israel experiences for Jewish teens) to expand the number of participants in their Israel travel programs by reducing the program costs for families. Additionally, RootOne provides grants to Trip Providers to elevate Israel experiences, to create the highest quality, safest and most impactful experiences possible, to provide additional infrastructure to recruit and to manage more participants, and to integrate Israeli teens into their trips.
RootOne seeks a full-time, methodical, and strategic Program Success Manager to develop and implement strategic and transformational relationships that will elevate the field of Israel teen travel.
Reporting to the Director of Strategy and Operations, the Program Success Manager will work directly with a portfolio of RootOne Trip Providers to help them maximize the number of North American Jewish teens who experience Israel first-hand and to maximize the impact that these experiences have on each teen. Candidates with diverse racial, cultural, educational, and experiential backgrounds are urged to apply.
- Manage relationships within and strategy for a portfolio of RootOne’s Trip Providers, including application, onboarding, and renewal processes
- Act as a main point of contact for Trip Providers; providing excellent customer service and liaising with the entire RootOne team
- Develop a deep understanding of Trip Providers experiences, educational outlook, unique value proposition, operations, and organizational structure
- Identify and understand Trip Providers’ objectives and areas of growth in terms of participation numbers, education, and ongoing engagement
- Work in partnership to drive Trip Providers’ success by developing plans that meet their needs aligned with RootOne’s goals, establish metrics and measurements for success, track data and respond to issues
- Consult with Trip Providers on best practices in the field by utilizing RootOne’s educational strategy, market research, trends, and data
- Partner closely with Education, Research and Evaluation, and Marketing team members to drive program growth and educational impact across RootOne’s affiliated programs
- Initiate strategies that will generate success on educational impact and participation growth across the portfolio of Trip Providers
- Manage and facilitate communities of practice amongst groups of Trip Providers
- Craft and execute high-quality communication strategy to drive transformative relationships and greater impact
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer success, account management, or consulting working with organizations of various sizes; experience in the nonprofit field a plus
- Project management skills, with ability to keep multiple projects and initiatives moving forward simultaneously
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative, prioritize and accurately complete multiple tasks, and work under deadlines and changing priorities
- Attention to detail
- A natural strategist who can lead and guide, while also successfully participating in a rapidly growing team
- A critical and analytical thinker with the ability to use data to tell story and make thoughtful recommendations
- A self-directed professional who has passion, humility, integrity, a positive attitude, and the ability to develop relationships with a wide variety of people
- A team player who works adeptly cross-functionally and can manage internal and external relationships
- Strong writing and presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate with professionals at all levels
- Experience with Microsoft Suite and Salesforce
- Ability to occasionally travel to conferences
What We Offer
- Salary in the range of $70,000 – $85,000 depending upon experience
- Three weeks paid time off in year 1; increasing incrementally on a set schedule
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Paid family leave
- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
- Early close on Fridays for Shabbat and closed for most Jewish holidays
- Shortened summer hours
- A positive work environment with exposure to great learning opportunities and the opportunity to work with some of the top professionals in the field of Jewish Education
How to Apply
Please submit resume and cover letter to careers@JewishEdProject.org. Please include the job title in the email subject line
The Jewish Education Project is an equal opportunity employer
Where You Will Work:
Hybrid work environment with Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 520 Eighth Avenue, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10018
The Jewish Education Project aims to select, place, and train the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class. We encourage and support diversity and tolerance in our workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
City Year Seattle/King County's plan to support students' pandemic rebound and how they will strengthen the AmeriCorps experience.Read more about City Year Seattle / King County's Plan to Support Students’ Pandemic Rebound & Strengthen the AmeriCorps Experience
Back to the Basics- 2023 In the first week of January, Little Rock AmeriCorps Members took it Back to the...Read more about City Year Little Rock Mid-Year Summit
First-Year ACM Taryn Painter (back row, second from left) with her Kensington High School team. To support AmeriCorps members, City...Read more about Balancing a part-time job with your service year: A guide to working while serving
La mayoría de las personas tienen el Día de MLK marcado en su calendario y eso no es diferente a...Read more about Servicio a una causa mayor que uno mismo