PowerMyLearning is a national education nonprofit that advances
The Development Manager is a key member of PowerMyLearning’s Development team and will support the organization’s institutional fundraising, events, and individual giving efforts. This position will help PowerMyLearning meet its annual fundraising goals and thereby contribute to the organization’s continued health and operations. The majority of the Development Manager’s time will be spent doing grant-writing, grant reporting, and project management. This position is full-time and reports to the Director of Development.
Support institutional fundraising for national and the New York City region.
- Support the Director of Development and NYC Executive Director in writing and submitting grants that are compelling, persuasive, and high quality.
- Track deadlines and ensure timely completion of materials to support institutional fundraising including but not limited to, proposals, attachments, and reports.
- Lead project management of large grant opportunities by gathering and organizing necessary materials from internal teams such as the Product & Programs team, Research team, and Finance team.
- Conduct prospect research to identify and pursue foundations, corporations, and local government grants.
Help showcase our work at our annual fundraising event by preparing beneficiaries to speak about their experience with PowerMyLearning
Support PowerMyLearning’s individual donor strategy
- Collaborate with PowerMyLearning’s marketing team to implement communication campaigns that support donor engagement and brand awareness
- Lead PowerMyLearning’s annual fundraising appeal
Provide additional fundraising support as needed
- Exceptional communicator verbally and in writing with demonstrated ability or interest in grant writing
- Excellent editing and copy-editing skills
- 2+ years of increasing responsibility in development or related role
- Organized with attention to detail and follow-through
- Demonstrated success at project management involving multiple departments
- Experience in K12 education preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.applicantpro.com.
*Circle of Champion members as of 11/23/2022 We created our Circle of Champions to support this strategic plan. Our Champion members...Read more about City Year's Circle of Champions | Strategic Partners Committed to Student Success
City Year San Antonio’s 2022 Impact Report gives an overview of the work done throughout the 2021 – 2022 school...Read more about 2022 Impact Report | Evidence of Impact
Below are highlights from our 2022 Impact Report (View Impact Report) and information on our Five-Year Pandemic Recovery Plan (View...Read more about Moving From Reactive to Proactive | City Year San Antonio's Five-Year Pandemic Recovery Plan
Hello there! My name is Mark Nealon and I am the proud Team Leader this year at Brighton High School,...Read more about Serving Today for a Better Tomorrow