Website Easterseals NH
Make a difference at Easterseals NH
For over 84 years, Easterseals New Hampshire has been helping people of all ages and abilities through our 11 programs. Our work empowers individuals to improve their health and well-being, achieve greater independence, recover from substance use, develop life skills, access education, secure housing, find family, and connect with their communities. In everything we do, we strive to lead the way to a lifetime of full equity, inclusion, and access.
We are hiring Residential Instructors 3rd shift, right now!
As a Residential Instructor, you’ll work with youth with neurological and or psychological disabilities. Our clients range from clients who have experienced trauma and abuse, to clients who have non-verbal and behavioral disorders.
You will work with clients conducting groups and recreational activities and helping them with their behavior plans.
This is not a desk job. Our interactive work directly impacts the lives of our clients. Whether you are assisting a client with daily living activities, improving relationship skills, developing coping mechanisms or teaching a subject, you will become a needed, trusted role model in this team-oriented position.
Qualifications: You must be 21 years of age or older, have a minimum of a High School Diploma and meet one of the following qualifications:
- An Associates or Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 12 credits in Human Services
- Two years of residential experience
- A combination of Human Service college credits and experience working with children totaling 2 years
- Be a Parent of a child 7 years of age or older
- Candidates must also have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Compensation: $21.50 per hour
We are offering a $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS FOR THIS POSITION! (paid out over your first 6 months!)
Hours: 3rd shift is either Sunday through Wednesday or Wednesday through Saturday from 10:45PM-9:00AM.
What’s in it for you? We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time, eligible employees, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) begins accruing on your first day!
- 10 Paid Holidays, as well as a Floating Holiday of your choice
- 403 (b) Employer Match – up to a maximum of 3%
- Tuition Reimbursement after one year of employment
- Federal student loan forgiveness eligibility and student loan repayment for qualifying positions
- Employee Discounts
- On-site child care center at a discount for employees. Available at Auburn Street and S. Main Street in Manchester
- Wellness Programs: Health coaching, on-site and remote nutritional counseling services, remote and on-site fitness classes, reimbursement programs for weight loss & tobacco cessation
We are proud to be a recovery-friendly workplace and a NH Veteran-Friendly Business.
Candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment. EOE
To apply for this job please visit us63.dayforcehcm.com.
Nicole Tsang is a City Year New York alum and current City Year National staff member. She was honored with...Read more about Celebrating City Year alum Nicole Tsang
City Year San Antonio hosted its annual Ripples of Hope event, Tuesday, May 2nd at the San Antonio Botanical Garden....Read more about Ripples of Hope 2023 Recap
My name is Rebecca Begemann, and I am a Second Year AmeriCorps member serving at Brighton High School in Boston,...Read more about Consistency Really is Key
Compass Academy, a charter public school in Denver, is thriving by holistically supporting its middle school students, many of whom...Read more about Compass Academy develops leaders and learners