At City Year, we know that every child can succeed, and that when students succeed, we all benefit. Join a team of over 900 staff members dedicated to this mission and bring your professional skills to help City Year build strong and vibrant communities, supporting the development of children and young adults.
As one 501(c)(3) organization, our staff is distributed across the country and work in a variety of roles and departments, including school service and impact, recruiting our corps, fundraising, and people and operations. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about building their careers around creating access to equitable learning opportunities and developing the skills and mindsets of all children and young adults.
Our staff bring a diverse set of experiences and work styles, but are motivated by the belief that we are:
- Fueled by purpose — we have a shared belief that all students can succeed
- Committed to collaboration — we work in a supportive environment where we celebrate successes
- Driven by inclusivity—diverse perspectives lead to better solutions and outcomes
- Inspired by challenge—we are prepared to adapt quickly to solve one of our greatest social challenges
- Connected by culture—we strive for a community of shared values that are at the heart of everything we do
City Year is a partner of Employers of National Service. We welcome candidates from all national civilian and military service programs, including AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, City Year, and other volunteer programs. If you’re passionate about education and interested in joining City Year we encourage you to apply for one of our open positions today.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that helps our employees live their best lives and grow personally and professionally.
We aim to grow our staff as leaders. We offer a number of programs and opportunities that give professionals the skills to advance to the next stage of their career at City Year.