6:00pm Reception & Drinks on the Concourse
7:00pm Dinner & Program on the Field
Safeco Field - Click for directions and parking information
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I wear to Ripples of Hope?
- Ripples of Hope is a celebratory and festive event. This year, we are calling our attire “Ballpark Cocktail”. Come dressed to impress! This is an open air event and there will be heaters on the field next to tables if needed. However, we suggest bringing a coat or scarf to be safe. There is no need for umbrellas or rain jackets, as the roof will be closed on Safeco if it is raining.
- We challenge everyone to get in the spirit of cheering on City Year by wearing red. Whether it is a red dress, shirt, pocket square, or tie we hope you get in the spirit!
- Please check out our Pinterest board for attire suggestions.
How can I buy a ticket? How much are tickets?
- CLICK HERE to purchase tickets right now!
- Individual tickets are $250 and an entire table is $2500. If you have questions, please email Brynne Speizer.
- City Year alumni and Seattle Public Schools partners have a discounted offer of $125.
Where should I park?
- Guests can take the Light Rail to the Stadium Station or park in the Safeco Field Parking Garage located on Edgar Martinez Drive. Parking is $10 and can be paid in cash or credit – a parking attendant will take payment when you enter the garage.
How do I enter the stadium?
- All guests will enter the stadium from the Home Plate Gate entrance on the corner of 1st Ave S and Edgar Martinez Drive.
Who should I notify about food allergies?
- As you purchase your tickets, please communicate any special food allergies or preferences, including vegetarians, vegans, and those with special allergies and intolerances. Please email Nicole Marshall for support or details.
What if I want to stay near the stadium? Is there a group hotel rate for the event?
- City Year has secured a group rate at the Silver Cloud Hotel. All reservations to take advantage of the group rate must be received by April 7. The group rate will be a 15% price reduction in king and double queen rooms.
- If you are interested in more information, please email Nicole Marshall.
What are other ways I can support Ripples of Hope?
- If you cannot attend Ripples of Hope make a gift lieu of attendance.
- Mark your calendars to support City Year on GiveBIG on May 10.
- Volunteer at the event! To volunteer, please fill out this survey. For more information, email Sean Morrin.
- Become a corporate sponsor. For more information, email Lindsay Hastings.
- For more information on how to get involved, please email Sean Morrin.