The city of goodwill!
There are certain aromas that come to mind when you think about Seattle. Fresh brewed coffee, perhaps? Fresh fish from Pike Place Market? Now that you’ve established your sense of smell, It won’t be hard to find your other senses in and around Seattle. Sharpen your sense of sight on the underground walking tour, which will take you under the streets and sidewalks of the city and give you the history of the original roadways and first-floor storefronts that used to exist there.
Listen to the crashing waves on the shores of Puget Sound or ascend 520 feet up to look out from the observation deck of the Space Needle. You’ll enjoy a 360 degree view of Mt. Rainer and traces of the city below.
If you are looking for intellectual stimulus, then Seattle is the place for you. It has the second highest rate for literacy in the country. On a rainy day, head to Seattle Public Library to leaf through a book or two. Lastly, satisfy your taste buds with the wide assortment of multicultural food options available around town.
Useful Seattle Links
Fun Things to Do
- Find out how to live in Seattle on a budget
- Search for cheap and discounted things to do in Seattle
- Go to Seattle museums on their free admission days
- Walk through the hustle and bustle of Pike Place Market
- Take a sightseeing boat ride trip around the Puget Sound
- Go on an underground walking tour beneath Seattle’s streets and sidewalks
- Pick from one of these urban adventures
- Explore the street art throughout the city
- Discover the distinct neighborhoods of Seattle
- Visit your closest Seattle Public Library