City Year San Antonio Circle of Champions
City Year San Antonio created the Circle of Champions for strategic investors who support our strategic Five-Year Pandemic Recovery plan.
What is the Circle of Champions?
City Year San Antonio created our Circle of Champions to support our strategic Five-Year Pandemic Recovery Plan. This plan defines annual goals for each of the five years to ensure that students exceed pre-pandemic academic outcomes by the end of the 2026 -2027 academic year. Circle of Champions members commit to at least $1,000 annually for five years (duration of the Five-Year Pandemic Recovery Plan). The opportunity to join our Circle of Champions is available through Dec. 31, 2023.
Valero has made a significant commitment of $1.25 million toward City Year San Antonio’s Five-Year Pandemic Recovery Plan. As a result, Valero has become the official Pandemic Recovery Plan Partner with City Year San Antonio.
Circle of Champions Members
Join the Circle of Champions!
Your commitment to the City Year Circle of Champions is an investment in the future of our students. Partner with us today!Click here to join the Circle! Need More Info? Connect with us!
Circle of Champions members receive:
- A welcome package
- Recognition at all major City Year events each year
- Sponsorship of an event of your choice each year ($1,000 or more)
- Mention on the Circle of Champions webpage
- Inclusion in at least one blog, e-newsletter, and social media post per year
- An invitation to our annual AmeriCorps and Staff holiday party hosted by our Advisory Board
- An official Circle of Champions member level-based pin to wear at all events
- Bi-Yearly updates regarding our progress toward our Five-Year Pandemic Recovery Plan goals
- Opportunities for school visits
- *BONUS* National Red Jacket Society Membership ($10,000 or more) & a personalized Red Jacket in the 3rd year for individual givers