Come to our Recruitment Event on Wednesday, June 11, at 4 PM to learn more about what Corps Members do, where they serve, and what lasting impact you can make. In addition, you’ll learn about the many educational and professional benefits Corps Members enjoy, such as exclusive scholarships, career coaching, and loan deferment.
Our event will be held at City Year Greater Philadelphia’s offices located on the second floor of the American Red Cross building, 2201 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia.
You’ll talk to City Year recruitment professionals who will answer all of your questions. Come join us!
When: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 at 4PM
Where: City Year Greater Philadelphia Headquarters in the American Red Cross building (23rd & Chestnut Street) Map
All applicants who submit a completed application by June 15 will be considered for the remaining openings.
Start an application today, and join us to learn more about the benefits, work responsibilities, and how to be a successful candidate.
At City Year, we strive for a diverse and inclusive environment. This ensures that the corps is well-rounded, and can meet the variety of needs of the students. We experienced a shortage of male applicants.
In spite of gains made by all students of color over the past six years, young men of color continue to lag behind other subgroups of students.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Eligibility for exclusive scholarships to over 80 graduate and undergraduate institutions
- Access to online career resource center
- Networking opportunities with nearly 20,000 City Year alumni
- Biweekly living stipend
- Education Award
- Federal student loan forbearance
- Health insurance
- Be between the ages of 17 and 24
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident
- Have a college degree or attended some college, have a high school diploma or GED
- Have served no more than three terms in an AmeriCorps state or national program.
- Agree to a criminal background check
- Be able to begin City Year by Aug 2014
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or call 267-386-7035