Vote for City Year to present at SXSW EDU!
Vote to Help City Year Win a Spot at SXSW EDU!
SXSW EDU is allowing the public to vote NOW on which panels will be presented at its 2020 conference! Help City Year share its strategies for student success, educational equity and youth development at one of the biggest education conferences of the year.
Votes make up about 30% of SXSW’s decision about panels. Your colleagues and our partners are counting on you!
Here’s how to vote:
1. Create an account with SXSW. (If you don’t see the SXSW confirmation email after a minute or two, check your spam or junk folder!) If you already have an account, move on to step two!
2. Sign into SXSW.
3. Now you’re ready to click on each of the links below to “vote up” City Year proposals before voting closes on Aug. 23! We encourage you to vote for as many sessions as you’d like:
- Break the Code: 5 Steps For Effective Mentoring
- Creating Gateways to Teaching through Service
- Equitable Strategies for Addressing Absenteeism
- Driving Big Bets in Education
- Equity in School-Based Continuous Improvement
Thank you for your support!
we invited several members of our 32,000+ alumni community to share short uniform stories that explore the power and potential...Read more about #cyhead2toe: Alums reflect on a decade of service
Ben came to his service with a passion for engineering. Read more to see how he shared this with his...Read more about Students learn the fun of engineering after school
Your City Year service journey can be hard to describe. Check out these tips for describing your service to friends...Read more about 5 ways to describe your City Year journey to your family