Through strategic partnerships, City Year Miami builds strong bonds with the corporations, schools and individuals to make a difference in the communities and neighborhoods of Miami-Dade County.
Our Service Partners
City Year partners with public elementary, middle, and high schools throughout Miami-Dade County to help teachers and principals support students who need extra attention and improve the learning environment for the whole school. Corps members are trained young adults who kids can relate to - as "near peers." They are uniquely positioned to respond to students' needs and provide them with additional individual attention.
- Booker T. Washington Senior High School
- Brownsville Middle School
- Cutler Ridge Middle School
- Georgia J. Ayer Middle School
- Homestead Middle School
- Homestead Senior High School
- Madison Middle School
- Miami Carol City Middle School
- Miami Carol City Senior High School
- Miami Central Senior High School
- Miami Edison Senior High School
- Miami Jackson Senior High School
- Miami Norland Senior High School
- Miami Northwestern Senior High School
- Miami Southridge Senior High School
- North Miami Senior High School
- Redland Middle School
Our Site Sponsors
National Program Innovation Sponsor
As City Year’s “National Strategy and Innovation Sponsor”, Deloitte helps City Year to innovate and maximize its impact in schools across the country. In Miami, this comes to life through Deloitte's support for Diplomas Now, an innovative school turnaround collaboration that unites three national non-profit organizations with strong track records of success – City Year, Communities In Schools, and Johns Hopkins University's Talent Development Secondary. Deloitte employees offer their skills and expertise to City Year AmeriCorps members and staff by leading career development workshops for AmeriCorps members and offering staff professional development trainings.
Jorge Salgueiro, Partner, US Advisory Lead, Deloitte Consulting, is a member of the City Year Miami board of directors.
For more information on becoming a service partner, please contact Jimmy Wyman, Managing Director, Program & Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on becoming a site sponsor, please contact Thamiah Tutt, Managing Director of Development & External Affairs email@example.com.