Website NEXGEN Asset Management
Asset the future.
NEXGEN Asset Management is looking for an experienced Client Training Specialist. Our ideal candidate is a motivated, enthusiastic, and highly organized individual with a strong technical aptitude. The Client Training Specialist will be a part of the Client Success team at NEXGEN and report to the Client Success Lead. The Client Success Team supports NEXGEN clients after implementation to enable effective software adoption and high client satisfaction and engagement.
This position is full time based in our Sacramento, CA office and will report to the Client Success Lead.
Client Training Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage design, enrollment, and update course content within NEXGEN University (NEXGEN’s Learning Management System (LMS)) .
- Expand NEXGEN University content to include specific resources for larger clients.
- Create and produce learning content (product user guides, reference materials, video tutorials, etc.) to reduce time to value for clients and support the work of internal teams.
- Develop training plans and lead software training for clients in virtual and in-person settings during the implementation stage.
- Advise clients and Project Managers on best practices for training plans and training schedules.
- Analyze current training practices to deliver data driven courses/lessons for clients to achieve maximum mastery and adoption.
- Support live clients as they request additional training on new features and/or as they expand their use of the software.
- Collaborate with Client Success Managers (CSMs), Software Development, Marketing, and other teams to produce effective training content.
- Oversee ticket help desk as needed and provide assistance to Client Success Team.
- Travel as needed to provide client training, up to 25%
- Serve as a NEXGEN product expert.
Client Training Specialist Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related area
- 2+ years of formal training experience including delivery and content development
- Experience using video authoring software, such as Camtasia
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment (SaaS preferred)
- Proficient with MS Office suite of products
- Self-motivated and ability to learn quickly
- Experience managing projects independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective organizational, time-management, writing, and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with distance learning and learning technologies such as web-based training and authoring tools is strongly preferred
Salary range of $50,000 – $60,000/year based on experience.
NEXGEN CORE VALUES:
- Courage – Do the right thing & not be afraid of taking smart risk
- Be bold and make intelligent decisions
- Take initiative even when faced with adversity
- Innovation – Promote innovation & continuous improvement
- Approach work with intellectual curiosity
- Follow best practices of the industry
- Respect – Treat others with respect & professionalism
- Be honest, open, and forthright
- Approach the organization, clients and team with integrity
- Proactive – Anticipate & take the initiative to achieve results
- Be aware of situation and environment
- Anticipate needs and take initiative to address
- Results – Deliver exceptional results
- Hold yourself accountable to deliverables and deadlines
- Strive for excellence
- Community – Build a community of co-workers and clients
- Family-driven culture of teamwork
- Connect on a personal level with team and clients
WHY WORK AT NEXGEN:
- Engage with an innovative and intelligent team
- Fun & progressive culture in a dog-friendly office
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive salaries and room for growth
- Excellent benefits
- NEXGEN is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit nexgen.jobsoid.com.
Literacy is the ability to read and write, but what does growing student literacy for elementary, middle or high school...Read more about How City Year AmeriCorps grow student literacy
The school year may have started, but it’s not too late to serve with City Year Philly! We’re currently accepting...Read more about Meet a Mid-Year AmeriCorps member: Helen Moreira, Team Leader at Bethune School
City Year Sacramento, an education nonprofit that recruits young adults for a year of service in public schools, is pleased...Read more about City Year Sacramento Announces Cynthia Hester as New Board Chair