Website Franciscan Children's
Children's Acute Mental Health Treatment
Mental Health Specialists collaborate with the clinical team to provide therapeutic care and create an environment of hope with children, teens, and families. They develop an understanding of psychiatric trauma and crisis intervention, and apply this to daily interactions in therapeutic group, school, recreational, and daily living situations within the hospital setting.
The successful candidate will interact with residents in a therapeutic manner that facilitates adaptive coping and life skills through implementation of treatment plan goals and objectives. There are multiple Full Time and Part Time shifts available including rotating schedules, rotation of evenings/nights, overnights only, and weekends only.
Program Overview: Franciscan Children’s is A Place for Creating Hope.
- Our child/adolescent inpatient psychiatric unit and short term residential care teams provide state-of-the-art care, and access to the expertise of two of the region’s foremost psychiatric and child/adolescent hospitals, McLean Hospital and Franciscan Children’s.
- A nationally recognized leader in compassionate treatment for children, teens, & families in crisis.
- Work together closely in multi-disciplinary clinical team with experts in fields of psychology, psychiatry, psychiatric nursing, social work, special education
- Safe Parking – Easy Commute (near BC) – Public Transportation Access
- Highest staff to patient ratio
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
Associates degree in Social Work, Psychology or other related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
To apply for this job please visit cta.cadienttalent.com.
Nicole Tsang is a City Year New York alum and current City Year National staff member. She was honored with...Read more about Celebrating City Year alum Nicole Tsang
City Year San Antonio hosted its annual Ripples of Hope event, Tuesday, May 2nd at the San Antonio Botanical Garden....Read more about Ripples of Hope 2023 Recap
My name is Rebecca Begemann, and I am a Second Year AmeriCorps member serving at Brighton High School in Boston,...Read more about Consistency Really is Key
Compass Academy, a charter public school in Denver, is thriving by holistically supporting its middle school students, many of whom...Read more about Compass Academy develops leaders and learners