Website Fox Motors
Sells and schedules needed service work in the service department.
- Schedules service appointments.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains vehicle information.
- Obtains customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible.
- Writes up customer’s vehicle problems accurately and clearly on repair order.
- Refers to service history, inspects vehicle, and recommends additional needed service.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts.
- Establishes “promised time.” Checks with dispatcher, if necessary.
- Obtains customer’s signature on repair order; provides customer with a copy.
- Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Reviews repair orders to ensure that work is completed and additional work and authorization is noted. Closes repair order as appropriate.
- Explains completed work and all charges to customers.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
- Handles telephone inquiries regarding appointments and work in process.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Keeps work area clean.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid Driver’s License
To apply for this job please visit careers.hireology.com.
The Everyone Graduates Center's multi-year research project on City Year's holistic support services shows how our approach increases trust in...Read more about Why building trust in schools matters
City Year Little Rock kicks off our inaugural Women’s Leadership Council, a new mentoring program for our female-identifying corps members.Read more about Empowering women leaders through mentorship
Any day of the year is the perfect opportunity to celebrate and support the women in your life. However, March...Read more about International Women’s Day
The story of Black History Month begins in 1915, half a century after the Thirteenth Amendment abolished slavery in the...Read more about The Origins of Black History Month and Why We Celebrate It