Website Evident Scientific, Inc.
This Full Time schedule is Monday-Friday 6:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. with paid overtime, vacation days, holidays, sick days, volunteer hours, and many other benefits! Check out Careers.EvidentScientific.com for opportunities to Join our Journey! At EVIDENT, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
The Assembler II performs a wide variety of mechanical or measurement assembly operations on product components, assemblies or sub-assemblies. Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering, cable assembling, bonding and fitting on assembly units. The Assembler also makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
- Follow standardized assembly processes
- Complete work orders on schedule to ensure a constant flow of finished product to support customer service levels.
- Learn Evident material formulations.
- Understand implications of work and make recommendations for solutions.
- Advise management of adverse manufacturing and/or equipment conditions and issues that are affecting production and /or safety.
- Formulate epoxies and powdered metals to established formulations.
- Cast and pot products.
- Prepare product components and fixtures for assembly.
- Establish wired electrical connections and install specified tuning components into assemblies (hand soldering).
- Identify overdue or potentially overdue work orders and alert managers.
- Constantly review current manufacturing processes to identify opportunities for improvement. Recommend changes to eliminate waste and to promote cost reductions without sacrificing quality.
- Act as a champion of the company’s Lean and Continuous Improvement programs
- Report labor accurately in ERP Manufacturing System as well as ADP.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- 2+ years of related experience
- Computer skills and literacy
- Experience working in a lean manufacturing environment a plus
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
EVIDENT is passionate about the solutions it creates for the life sciences and industrial equipment industries. For more than 100 years, Olympus has focused on making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease, furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and capturing images of the world. Today, EVIDENT’s solutions range from industrial microscopes and videoscopes to nondestructive testing technology and x-ray analyzers. These products are widely used for quality control, inspection, and measurement applications. Serving customers in fields such as manufacturing, maintenance, and environment and natural resources, EVIDENT’s technology contributes to the quality of products and adds to the safety of industrial infrastructure and facilities. For more information, Click Here.
It is the policy of EVIDENT to extend equal employment and advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental) and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status or service in the uniformed services, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.evidentscientific.com.
Nicole Tsang is a City Year New York alum and current City Year National staff member. She was honored with...Read more about Celebrating City Year alum Nicole Tsang
City Year San Antonio hosted its annual Ripples of Hope event, Tuesday, May 2nd at the San Antonio Botanical Garden....Read more about Ripples of Hope 2023 Recap
My name is Rebecca Begemann, and I am a Second Year AmeriCorps member serving at Brighton High School in Boston,...Read more about Consistency Really is Key
Compass Academy, a charter public school in Denver, is thriving by holistically supporting its middle school students, many of whom...Read more about Compass Academy develops leaders and learners