Website Easterseals NH
Make a difference at Easterseals NH
For over 84 years, Easterseals New Hampshire has been helping people of all ages and abilities through our 11 programs. Our work empowers individuals to improve their health and well-being, achieve greater independence, recover from substance use, develop life skills, access education, secure housing, find family, and connect with their communities. In everything we do, we strive to lead the way to a lifetime of full equity, inclusion, and access.
Our Child and Family Support Program is looking for a Visit Specialist to join our team right now! Come find your purpose while you make valuable, rewarding impacts in the lives of the individuals we serve.
As a visit specialist, you will perform mission-guided work in a supportive environment. Training is provided. Responsibilities will include facilitating family meetings, providing supervised and supported visits between children and their parents and coaching parents to have safe and nurturing time with their children.
Qualifications: The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of college in the field of Human Services, a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, plus two years’ experience working with children. Strong communication and writing skills are also essential. This position also requires a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Compensation: $17.00 per Hour
Hours: Full Time
What’s in it for you? We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time, eligible employees, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) begins accruing on your first day!
- 10 Paid Holidays, as well as a Floating Holiday of your choice
- 403 (b) Employer Match – up to a maximum of 3%
- Tuition Reimbursement after one year of employment
- Federal student loan forgiveness eligibility and student loan repayment for qualifying positions
- Employee Discounts
- On-site child care center at a discount for employees. Available at Auburn Street and S. Main Street in Manchester
- Wellness Programs: Health coaching, on-site and remote nutritional counseling services, remote and on-site fitness classes, reimbursement programs for weight loss & tobacco cessation
We are proud to be a recovery-friendly workplace and a NH Veteran-Friendly Business.
Candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment. EOE
To apply for this job please visit us63.dayforcehcm.com.
Nicole Tsang is a City Year New York alum and current City Year National staff member. She was honored with...Read more about Celebrating City Year alum Nicole Tsang
City Year San Antonio hosted its annual Ripples of Hope event, Tuesday, May 2nd at the San Antonio Botanical Garden....Read more about Ripples of Hope 2023 Recap
My name is Rebecca Begemann, and I am a Second Year AmeriCorps member serving at Brighton High School in Boston,...Read more about Consistency Really is Key
Compass Academy, a charter public school in Denver, is thriving by holistically supporting its middle school students, many of whom...Read more about Compass Academy develops leaders and learners