Website Easterseals NH
Make a difference at Easterseals NH
For over 84 years, Easterseals New Hampshire has been helping people of all ages and abilities through our 11 programs. Our work empowers individuals to improve their health and well-being, achieve greater independence, recover from substance use, develop life skills, access education, secure housing, find family, and connect with their communities. In everything we do, we strive to lead the way to a lifetime of full equity, inclusion, and access.
We are looking for a Housekeeper to join our team! This position is located at Easterseals Manchester Auburn St office. This site is home to several administrative departments and Easterseals Programs including those that assist Seniors, Veterans, Autism Services, and more.
In this role, the successful candidate will join a team who performs general housekeeping duties ensuring that the facility is kept in a safe, clean and orderly condition. Responsibilities also include:
- Ensuring proper cleaning and maintenance of housekeeping equipment.
- Observing safety rules and use safety equipment provided.
- Reporting safety and maintenance concerns to maintenance department.
- Performing cleaning, janitorial, laundry, and/or floor care services to meet specific performance obligations.
- Reporting any cross contamination issues to supervisor to initiate corrective measures.
- High school education or GED preferred
- One year experience in general maintenance in a health or welfare agency
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and auto insurance that meets our coverage requirements.
All Easterseals employees are subject to a background check, including criminal records.
Compensation: $15 / hour.
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:30am-6:00pm.
What’s in it for you? We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time, eligible employees, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) begins accruing on your first day!
- 10 Paid Holidays, as well as a Floating Holiday of your choice
- 403 (b) Employer Match – up to a maximum of 3%
- Tuition Reimbursement after one year of employment
- Federal student loan forgiveness eligibility and student loan repayment for qualifying positions
- Employee Discounts
- On-site child care center at a discount for employees. Available at Auburn Street and S. Main Street in Manchester
- Wellness Programs: Health coaching, on-site and remote nutritional counseling services, remote and on-site fitness classes, reimbursement programs for weight loss & tobacco cessation
- All Employees of Easterseals NH are now eligible for DailyPay, a new optional benefit that allows you to access your pay whenever you need it.
We are proud to be a recovery-friendly workplace and a NH Veteran-Friendly Business.
Candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment. EOE
To apply for this job please visit us63.dayforcehcm.com.
Nicole Tsang is a City Year New York alum and current City Year National staff member. She was honored with...Read more about Celebrating City Year alum Nicole Tsang
City Year San Antonio hosted its annual Ripples of Hope event, Tuesday, May 2nd at the San Antonio Botanical Garden....Read more about Ripples of Hope 2023 Recap
My name is Rebecca Begemann, and I am a Second Year AmeriCorps member serving at Brighton High School in Boston,...Read more about Consistency Really is Key
Compass Academy, a charter public school in Denver, is thriving by holistically supporting its middle school students, many of whom...Read more about Compass Academy develops leaders and learners