Website COOP Careers
Are you a recent AmeriCorps alum looking to make the first big step in your career?
Are you interested in gaining digital skills and peer connections, perfect for a transition into the tech industry but also transferrable across multiple career paths?
If you or someone you know answered yes to both questions, COOP Careers’ Virtual Digital Apprenticeship could be the right fit for you to grow your career! Choose from three in-demand tracks–Business Development, Digital Marketing, or Data Analytics; gain hard skills through free certification; and build your professional network.
Fill out an interest form to start your COOP journey!
Let’s overcome underemployment one college grad at a time.
Learn more about our application/program requirements on our FAQ page.
Required: Candidates must meet all of the criteria below:
- You’ve earned your bachelor’s degree within the last 10 years and will have it before the first day of program
- You are unemployed (and legally authorized to work in the U.S.) or underemployed (meaning your current job description does not require a bachelor’s degree)
- You earn less than $50,000 per year
- You are a U.S. citizen or legally authorized to work in the U.S. (ie. permanent resident, employment authorization, DACA recipient)
- You must be available four nights a week (Monday-Thursday) from 6:30-9:30 pm for the duration of the program
- You will be at least 21 years of age by the first day of program
In addition, candidates should also identify with at least one of these criteria:
- First-generation college grad: You (or a sibling) are the first in your immediate family to earn a bachelor’s degree in the United States
- Financial aid recipient: You qualified for public financial aid during most or all of college (examples include federal Pell Grants; TAP and SEEK grants in New York; or Cal Grants in California)
To apply for this job please visit www.tfaforms.com.
Nicole Tsang is a City Year New York alum and current City Year National staff member. She was honored with...Read more about Celebrating City Year alum Nicole Tsang
City Year San Antonio hosted its annual Ripples of Hope event, Tuesday, May 2nd at the San Antonio Botanical Garden....Read more about Ripples of Hope 2023 Recap
My name is Rebecca Begemann, and I am a Second Year AmeriCorps member serving at Brighton High School in Boston,...Read more about Consistency Really is Key
Compass Academy, a charter public school in Denver, is thriving by holistically supporting its middle school students, many of whom...Read more about Compass Academy develops leaders and learners