Jacksonville is a part of Florida’s First Coast. According to Forbes magazine, it is one of the top ten cities to find a job. Jacksonville is a large and diverse city that maintains a small town feels with many distinct and fun neighborhoods. From Avondale, voted one of the most livable cities, to the beaches, you can find it all in Jacksonville.
If you are looking for something to do for a weekend you can easily explore St. Augustine, Savannah or event Orlando’s theme parks, all only a short distance from Jacksonville. Don’t forget all the ways to explore nature and history at Florida State Parks. With Jacksonville’s small town feel and affordable cost of living, there is an endless list of ways to enjoy your time in Jacksonville and the surrounding area.
Useful Jacksonville Links:
Fun Things to Do
- Explore the Riverside Arts Market on Saturday mornings
- Visit St. Augustine and explore it’s 450 years of history
- Explore downtown Jacksonville during First Wednesday Art Walk
- Enjoy the sun, sand, and surf at Jax Beaches
- Help bring new ideas to life during One Spark