Betty White and Drew Carey are not the only people that think Cleveland rocks. This city has something to offer everyone, especially young people. You’ll get all of the benefits of a small city, and the culture of a large one. Enjoy the unbeatable cost of living, accessible public transportation and friendly community. With 21,000 acres of the Cleveland Metroparks, you can explore the natural preserves on foot or bike. Choose to stroll through the various art exhibitions or watch a music performance at the Museum of Art.
Cleveland is known for its diversity with over 75 different nationalities represented throughout its ethnic communities. It is named by Travel and Leisure as one of the top 10 international visitor destinations. The city is also home to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum and the West Side Market, one of the oldest public markets in the country. Everyone is a sports fan here in Cleveland, so go ahead and root for your favorite local team.
Useful Cleveland Links
Fun Things to Do
- Enjoy these 25 free things to do in Cleveland
- Visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum on free admission day
- Get your fresh veggies and locally made goods at the West Side Market
- Keep yourself busy all year long with this list of 365 things to do
- Listen to talented writers talk about their craft at the Writers & Readers series at the Cleveland Public Library
- Visit the Museum of Art for free every day
- Take a free tour of the NASA technologies at the Glenn Research Center
- Run or bike through the Cleveland Metroparks