Their generosity helps us support more than (15,000) students. Together, we’re contributing to a clearer and bolder vision of what public schools can and should be for all children.
City Year Chicago team sponsors
Our corporate partners’ commitment to our work is critical to catalyzing change and our service model success. In collaboration, we address some of our city’s most pressing challenges, and advance racial and educational equity for a better Chicago. Special thank you to our national and local Team Sponsors for their generous support of the 2020-2021 school year!
- The Red Nose Day Fund at Comic Relief USA – Chicago Academy High School
- AbbVie – Dewey School of Excellence, Marquette School of Excellence, O’Keeffe School of Excellence, Piccolo School of Excellence
- Chicago Transit Authority – Dulles School of Excellence
- Caerus Foundation – Englewood STEM High School, Fulton Elementary School, Sherman School of Excellence
- The Alter Group – Herzl School of Excellence
- Comcast NBCUniversal – Lovett Elementary School
- Exelon Foundation – McNair School of Excellence
- Chicago Sky – Sullivan High School