City Year is proud to partner with Eastern University in offering tuition credit grants on adult undergraduate and graduate programs.
Eastern University offers City Year AmeriCorps members, alums and staff
A City Year Scholarship will be awarded to all accepted City Year applicants per year in the following amounts:
- $14,000 tuition scholarship: the scholarship award will be equal to a minimum of $14,000 per year for traditional undergraduate programs.
- 25% tuition scholarship: the scholarship award will be equal to 25% of tuition for Palmer Seminary degree programs.
- 20% tuition scholarship: the scholarship award will be equal to 20% of tuition for adult online programs and master’s degrees/certifications (15 credits or more).
- 10% tuition scholarship: The scholarship award will be equal to 10% of tuition for master’s degree/certifications with 15 credits or less.
Scholarships are awarded to City Year AmeriCorps members and alums who complete at least one term of service and City Year staff members employed for at least two years.
- Application fee waiver
- Enrollment deferral: a one-year deferral is offered for students serving another year with City Year.
Why City Year loves Eastern University
Eastern University is a nationally recognized Christian university enrolling approximately 5,700 students in a wide array of undergraduate, graduate, professional, seminary and online programs. The university’s main campus is located in St. Davids, Pennsylvania. Eastern’s core values of faith, reason and justice are woven into all of its educational programs.
Visit Eastern University’s admissions website to apply.
For questions regarding the application or admissions, please contact Christian Hicks, Assistant Director of Graduate and Professional Studies, at firstname.lastname@example.org
To identify your City Year affiliation
Please identify your City Year affiliation through a checkbox on the online application.
To access the application fee waiver and apply for the scholarship
To get the application fee waiver and be considered for the scholarship, check the City Year box on the online application.
A tuition discount will not be issued to any applicant until ALL admissions requirements are met, materials have been submitted to the admissions office by the deadline and an admission decision is rendered.
Upon notification of acceptance, the tuition grant will be applied by the recruiter to the student’s account.
To contact the admissions office
Please contact the admissions office at (800) 732-7669 or email@example.com with any questions.
Please note that all admissions and scholarship decisions are made by the educational institution. AmeriCorps members, alums and staff interested in these scholarships must complete the full application process for the institution. Please pay close attention to deadlines and consider beginning work on your applications early in the year.