give a year. change the world.
Join City Year Seattle/King County
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
– Margaret Mead
As a City Year Seattle/King County corps member, you will join more than 67 other teammates in serving the children and youth of Seattle and King County.
If you are interested in joining City Year Seattle/King County:
- Visit our National Admissions Website for answers to frequently asked questions and more details about the application process.
- Learn about City Year through the Visitor’s Program! Speak with corps members and learn more about our program.
Recruitment staff will be happy to answer any of your questions about the application process or provide upcoming Visitor’s Program dates. Please call the recruitment department at 206.219.4994 or email us at email@example.com.
The Application Process
- Complete the online application. If you cannot apply online, you can contact us to request a hard copy application to be mailed.
- Letters of Recommendation. Request two letters of recommendation, using the online recommendation forms, from people who know you on a professional or academic basis.
- Interview. Being selected to serve with City Year is a competitive process. All completed applications are reviewed for program eligibility. Once the initial review is conducted, you may be contacted by recruitment staff to schedule an interview. If you are unable to interview in person, City Year will conduct a phone interview with you.
To learn more about our application deadlines, click here